Ahad, 29 Julai 2012

SunDay

its Sunday...and yeah its really a Sunday because the sun is bright and the sky is clear today....today I woke up in the morning and go out to jog...after 4 round my body is drenched with sweat and felt fresh after that....I went back to my room and take my breakfast...my food today is fried chicken I bought last night with the rice I cook morning before I went out for jogging..after having breakfast I decide to complete the practikum file which I think almost done....then the message alert of my mobile phone remind me to give the signed form of my senior that she asked help to get it from the school counsellor days ago...its just perfect because I also want to borrow her file because there are some form and information that I need to put in my file...while giving the form to her I am a bit shocked when she came carrying two big files...I just take it from her and checked what is inside the big file just now....now my emotion is not stable hahahah.....because suddenly I realized my file isnt almost done but its just started..that's mean I have a lot of work to do ahead of me...kakah...nah sepa suruh jadi cigu...but I'll take it easy and bear it as a fun game to solve...he2....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan