Jumaat, 27 Julai 2012

1st week of 2nd practical

Today is the last day I'm in school for the first week of this practical phase..and there are 7 more weeks to go after this....let me start with what had happened this entire week....we came to the school on monday,introduce ourself (have 4 other friends having practical in the same school)...arrange the timetabe for the whole 2 month....entering the class, give out the test...have self-introduce session with the pupil, setting rule etc....try to do lesson planning for the subject to be teach....going here and there unpurposely which was sometimes ended being in the music room...having a conversation with the few teacher in school....and today I just felt a bit shameful when I took my Lesson plan book to let the PK 1 to see...when I enter her room to have her signature for the timetable there are two teacher inside..probably today something just went wrong with me which makes me realized that I am too honest to offer her to see the teaching syllabus document that I pasted in the lesson plan book... she was a bit surprised to see that the document is too small to see, because I printed it with multiple pages per sheets for the reason to save spaces in the book...she said it should be printed by pages and unlike what I did....I try to expain to her that it is allright since I saw my friend doing the same thing before..but she look dissatisfied with it....the two teacher saw everthing and even look like teasing me which turn me to feel strange..how shameful I am in that situation...but before I leave the room I said to the PK that the document pasted on the book is just for my reference and to facilitate me to make my lesson plan...and say to her that the syllbus document for whole subject that I'am going to teach is in the file...which latter she understood...there are blends of feeling facing that awkward situation..after I leave the room there is a voice accross my head telling why you did not tell her earlier the syllabus on the book is just for your own reference not for her to check...then only I realized that I need to learn to be slightly cunning while talking to others next time so that I could dwell on good excuses to get rid from embarrassment.....ahahaha.....

1 ulasan: