Selasa, 24 Julai 2012

2nd day of practikum

Today I had been assigned to distribute the monthly test to my year 5 class...this is the first session I would have been with them and I really hope that it was supposed be a nice ice breaking with them...what to do..the new teacher came and directly gave them the test....they must hate it....haha....anyway while handling the test I managed to have a short conversation with some of them and ask their surname so that It will be easier for me to get to know more of them later...during the test I also encountered  uncomfortable situation when the toilet odour went all over the class...it was so strong, but my student look relax as nothing happen...probably they were get used with it...however the school need to think to solve the problem or else it won't be condusive for the pupil if they want to learn comfortably in the class...I ask them whether or not they always facing the same problem...they say yes but it won't be long and there are true when the odour start to vanish half an hour later....I imagined how would be the lecturer's reaction when he is observing me later...so I think I need to bring my pupil to have a class somewhere away from their class to avoid the problem later...I asked if the pupil are fasting today,..they said yes..but a few of them say no that I found out that some of them are actually non-muslim...I get interested because I'm not the only one not fasting in the class...actually as I know that they are non-muslim I also want to know what is their races...and to my surprise all of them are kadazandusun..there are five of them...and that make me more happy to know that I could find someone who have similarity with me...the two among the five of them is twin..and they look really similar...I wondered why their seat is separated and they say It is because they are naughty...but to let u know, I have just finished checking their test paper and guess what..both of them are topping the other class member...one of them get the highest mark and the other one get the third highest just 1 mark difference from the second....haha..I could not wait to teach them next week and I am trying to make sure that it will be a fun class for them...I have already told them to bring their colour pencil, and surely it will involve drawing activity...and of course I will bring them out from their class to avoid the stingy odour from the toilet...hihihi...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan