Isnin, 23 Julai 2012

Teacher and ICT 2

I had been past few weeks I haven't continue my thought on the previous post...well since that I am having two month practical start today I will also relate this post with anything about the practical work....but firstly I would like to say that ICT also help me a lot to improve my English..like right now I know that I don't have a good command in English...I started this blog because I want to say whatever I would like to say and express my thought the way I like without thinking about the rules, the sentences or anything to do about english.....I want to see myself making error and getting something from it...why???...because I thought thinking too much about whether I am using the language right or wrong will only retard my mind....so don't mind my english....I'll just write whatever sentence come to my mind and I won't care too much if it is suitable to use or not as long I can use the language.....well....hopefully this will help me tremendously...Owh...talking about the relation of my practical and ICT, well obviously during this practical I will use ICT a lot to search for an information especially any material such as picture, video or sound as my teaching material in my class....on the other hand, since the education philosophy also emphasized more on technology nowadays its make sense that I am going to use this facility...I already started using this since practical 1 so I think I shouldn't talk much about this or else it will become nonsense....but once again I want to remind myself to just write what ever comes to my mind...AND without worrying about grammar, sentences or the english rules.....I'll just write....from now on I will continue doing like this in this blog....I'll let my mind think freely and fly beyond limitation....this way I think the ict will make a way for my hidden intelligence to shine through and become more mature.....okay i'll stop...don't want to say any rubbish anymore....hihihi....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan