Jumaat, 3 Ogos 2012

It's Friday

yeah it's friday and this is the time for me to have a retreat form loaded work to do this week...well nothing much to do actually only my mind become a bit heavy this week due to the class preparation everyday and also trying to complete the portfolio file....and this week there is one occasion that almost ruin my entire week haha..it was the teacher in the school trying to provocate while I'm doing some task and while preparing for the 1st observation with my advisor teacher..it was such a tense moment when I feel powerless to do something to react what he have done....and I'm glad that I did not do nothing but just smile and try to do what he asked me to do which is I think unreasonable..what happened actually is he had asked me to resize the large envolope to fit A4size...at that time I was unprepared and busy doing my task...he just came up at once saw me doing something and there he is rushily and harshly commanded me like a nasty person...and he was...I was trembling that time, and almost couldn't anything but have to since he was really pushing me to do it....well I know my postion and couldn't do much to fight or to argue..I was too disturbed by him the entire day and almost could not make my lesson during observation..luckily the class ended nicely eventhough not as I wanted it to be...while going back to hostel..my mind is full with hatred to that particular person..yeah it really made me mad that think of so many ways to retialiate..even I imagined give him a punch for what he is doing if I just could turn back time....but at the end of the day that just a tiny scenario happen not only to me but probably to other people as well....as I say earlier he just want to provokes me and see how I can handle that kind of situation...only that it happened at the wrong time and I am under consiousness to take it easy...on the other hand I want to thank God for giving me that kind of trial such that I become stronger person and alarmed me to be always alert of not to give up to negative emotion while facing alike trouble in the life of mine....kihoooi...;) 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan