Khamis, 6 September 2012

Untitled....

I don't have ay idea what to title my post today so I put untitled there...well firstly I would like to say that It had been few weeks already I haven't post anything here since I am too busy with personal activity and at school..It's like I want to write everything what I have been through till I today but gonna be a long essay to write haha....only that I want to highlight what I felt today, thats going to be fine for me because I am a bit stressed today...to remind myself its not easy to be a leader..to make it worse when you have a terrible friends who are hibernating all the time hahaha....like today I am the one to move ahead all of them and they just like following behind me doing nothing...don't they understand it hard to handle everything alone...well never mind I guess they are busy with their work but they also need to understand that untill now I am the one to always worrying about the task being given to carried out...well I know maybe I am the one to feel like this...after all this is only a feeling and if I take it solemnly I will only hurting myself..okay this is their time to behave like they dont have to worry about anything as long as their task is done..but i guess perhaps one day they will realize that it worth nothing to think that they are cool enough to simply take granted over other's effort...my advice to myself is to get strong and push them...let them hate you, try once and let see how it will be...hahahah...

1 ulasan: